Monday, February 10, 2014

This past week

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Ive been away for the past few days, enjoying catching up with family and friends as well as relaxing! Ill be back to a more normal blogging schedule soon.

Heres a little of what Ive been up to. We drove down the coast to fly out of LAX. Surprisingly, it wasnt too busy, but in any event the drive was pretty! 


I didnt take many photos on the plane since I wasnt by the window (and my neighbor didnt appreciate me leaning over him), but I did snap this one going over the southwest. We left the sunshiny west and was welcomed to DC by wind and rain, but we were just happy to see our family!


The next morning I had a snuggle with my favorite kitty (dont judge my Christmas pjs :) Cant believe that its been a year since Ive seen her.


Christmas Eve we had a little snow ... 


and a little more on the day after Christmas.


I did a little shopping.


Love Targets new spring lamp collection!


and finally tonight, we had an amazing dinner at Range, Bryan Voltaggios new restaurant in Chevy Chase. We sat at the chefs table so it was fun to see the chefs at work!

Its been a fun and relaxing week in MD! Ill be back to a more regular blogging schedule after New Years. Cant wait to finish some of the projects Ive been working on!!

Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment